What data does Mama Benz collect? Mama Benz collects information that can be used to identify you, e.g. full name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, birthdate, gender, credit card info, IP address, web-browsing data, cookies or other contact data (hereafter referred to as “Personal Data”). Mama Benz collects your Personal Data in compliance with the relevant applicable legislation.
In which circumstances are Personal Data collected? Mama Benz may collect personal data either directly from you e.g. when creating an account, when registering online, when placing an order for any of our product(s), when interacting with us, (e.g., when communicating via email), when requesting and receiving product descriptions, when subscribing to our newsletter, when voluntarily providing feedback or completing a consumer survey; or indirectly e.g. when using the website, via the browser, e.g. IP address, cookies, referring web page, time and date, content viewed.
On which basis does Mama Benz collect/process your Personal Data? On the basis of your prior consent (e.g., when you create an account); when the processing is necessary in connection with our service (e.g., when you make a purchase); when we have a legitimate interest (not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights, or freedoms) (e.g. to prevent payment fraud); or when we need to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
For which purposes may Mama Benz may use your Personal Data? to manage your account, to process your order; to prevent fraudulent purchases, to reply to your queries; to improve our services, to provide information to regulatory bodies when legally required as well as for advertising and marketing purposes.
Mama Benz only transfers your Personal Data to potential partner companies according to applicable law, especially when you have expressly given your consent. Mama Benz undertakes to ensure an adequate protection of Personal Data transferred outside of the European Union.
How does Mama Benz secure your Personal Data? Mama Benz securely stores your Personal Data at DigitalOcean.com, to prevent these from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized persons. All Personal Data provided to us is secured using industry standard procedures. We strive to update our security measures on a regular basis to keep track of new industry standards.
For how long does Mama Benz store your personal data? Mama Benz will retain your Personal Data as long as required for the specific purpose(s) for which it was collected. This means for example that we send you newsletters for as long as you did not withdraw your subscription or that we store your user account data and preferences on your “Customer Profile Page” for as long as you maintain a user account with us.
What are your data protection rights? Upon your request, we will inform you in writing or electronically whether and what Personal Data relating to you Mama Benz has stored and will review any requests you may have. Your rights are more in particular the followings:
- right to access modify or delete your Personal Data: You can always access your Personal Data by asking us what Personal Data we store about you and you can receive a copy of such data. At the “Customer Profile Page”, you can also access and modify your account data (name, phone number etc.). As an alternative, you may modify, add, delete or update your Personal Data or request deletion of Personal Data by sending an e-mail to Our Customer Service. In case you request deletion of Personal Data, you may no longer be able to use all features and functions of our services. Please note that we may be required to keep some of your Personal Data for legal reasons, for instance to comply with statutory retention periods or for tax purposes. In such cases, we will mark your Personal Data accordingly to make sure that it is not used for any other purpose than complying with the retention requirement.
- right to opt-out of Mama Benz Marketing Communication: If you have agreed to receive marketing communications and no longer wish that Mama Benz contacts you for marketing purposes, you may always opt out by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each e-mail. You can also go to your Customer Profile Page where you can manage specific opt-ins and opt-outs. Generally speaking, if you do not want us to use any of your Personal Data for direct marketing or market research purposes such as receiving mailings, you can inform us at any time by e-mailing our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- right to restrict or object to processing: You have the right to request that Mama Benz restricts processing or does not process your Personal Data under certain conditions, e.g. if you contest the accuracy of the data.
- right to withdraw your consent: You can always withdraw a consent you have given to the collection and/or processing of your Personal Data at any time with effect for the future via the Customer Profile Page or by mail.
- right to data portability: You have the right to request that Mama Benz transfers the data it has collected to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- right to contact the competent data protection authority: In case you have any questions or concerns regarding our use of your Personal Data and if you do not wish to contact us directly, you may also contact your local data protection authority.
Where sharing of Personal Data is needed, all involved entities cooperate closely and are then designated “joint controllers”, each entity being responsible for all use of Personal Data.
MAMA BENZ COOKIES POLICY
What are cookies? When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies (i.e. text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information) or similar technology.
What types of cookies do we use? Mama Benz’s website uses the following types of cookies: functionality: to recognize you on the website, to remember your previously selected preferences (for ex. regarding languages), to allow you to use the main features of our website and advertising: to collect information about your visit, the content viewed, and information about your browser, device and IP address and to tailor our service to your preferences We may share some limited aspects of these data with third parties such as our advertising partners for advertising purposes.
How to manage cookies? If you want to restrict or block the cookies that are set by our website, you can do so through your browser setting. Alternatively, you can visit www.internetcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers and devices. You will find general information about cookies and details on how to delete cookies from your device. Please note that some of our website features may no longer function as a result.